Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Lauras2766

Game of thrones Season 2 repeat!

Hi when will this be repeated as I've missed the whole second series, and only the lat episode was available n catch up?
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Contributor
Iceblues

Re: Game of thrones Season 2 repeat!

Hi, would like a response as well please. As started Season 2 too late, and only S1 available on Anytime+.

A rerun on Atlantic would be great!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
GarryC

Hi Guys,

I am looking into seeing if I can obtain a specific date for you on this.

Thanks,
Occasional Visitor
BernadetteChurch

I'm also desperate for a response on this one as I accidentally deleted all of Series 2 that we'd recorded and were getting ready to watch, and my husband is now very sad!

Actually I blame Sky for this as I looked at their online instructions for resetting Sky+ and they said all REMINDERS would be deleted, not RECORDINGS.  But that's another story!

Retired Staff Member
GarryC

Hi Guys,

Game of Thrones Season 2 is currently in a 9 month dark period until end of March 2013.   We will have this as a one month boxset at some point next year after March 2013 but currently tbc on the month that this series will be available as a boxset.

I hope this has managed to clear this up for you.

Thanks,

Occasional Visitor
badger8880

Had the same problem and also lost entire series and all our planner. Really fed up as friends were coming over to watch Sat night. Seems things have gone wrong with new software since upgrade. System reset definately says only reminders will be lost. I wont rely on the planner again if they keep upgrading and installing wipeouts.
Contributor
Iceblues

GarryC wrote:

Hi Guys,

Game of Thrones Season 2 is currently in a 9 month dark period until end of March 2013.   We will have this as a one month boxset at some point next year after March 2013 but currently tbc on the month that this series will be available as a boxset.

I hope this has managed to clear this up for you.

Thanks,

Good and bad, is my feeling on this. Bad that its such a loonnggg wait on this. Great, that just before Season 3 starts, Sky will fully rerun Season 2.

Suffice to say, there's enough great TV to watch at the mo:smileyhappy:

Occasional Visitor
TheBaldEgo

What is the reason for a 9 month dark period?

Surely it makes the most sense to have it on repeats/anytime as much as possible to get your moneys worth.

Frequent Contributor
jackplane1960

Probably because it will be out on DVD, people won't buy the DVD if its always being repeated.
Visitor
aliden

Why can you get series 2 episode 3 on 'on demand' but not episodes 1 and 2? Why did my series link applied to series one not automatically reocrd series two for me so now I've missed the start of the series? Why is this programme not on Sky Go? I'm so annoyed by skygo, sky player, on demand and anytime. I have endless problems with them all.

Occasional Visitor
lesleykim2010

Had the same problem with series link as well and only found out last nite it had started again so missed first 3 episodes, thankfully the third is repeated 2moro nite but need to find somewhere to watch the first 2 now!