Game of Thrones season 3

Runner
Post 4 of 8

Game of Thrones season 3

When will Game of Thrones season 3 be available on box sets?

All Replies
Oracle
Post 5 of 8

Re: Game of Thrones season 3

This question has been asked a lot just lately, here is a reply from Sky on it:

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Watching-Sky-Questions/Will-Game-of-Thrones-Season-3-be-on-On-Demand-aga...

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
New Viewer
Post 6 of 8

Hi season 3 starts this Sunday on sky atlantic at 10.00/11.00 if you're still wondering.
Runner
Post 7 of 8

Hi Sarah,   thanks for the heads up.

New Viewer
Post 1 of 8

Hi, does anyone know when Game of Thrones season 3 will be repeated or available on box set?

Does anyone know when Game of Thrones Season will be repeated or made available on demand as a box set. Thanks

Oracle
Post 2 of 8

There is no answer to this I'm afraid so it will just be...

There is no answer to this I'm afraid so it will just be a case of wait and see. It has been available via On Demand before so it will probably return at some stage.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Staff
Post 3 of 8

Good Evening bifocals,   At the moment you are only able...

Good Evening bifocals,

At the moment you are only able to catch Season 1 & 2 (both until 31/10/13) of Game of Thrones on TV Box Sets and not sure if and when season 3 will be coming to On Demand or on Sky Atlantic however I wouldn't be surprised that this will be reaired before the start of Season 4 coming to Sky Atlantic next year. I would suggest using Never Miss and we will let you know if it is coming back. Also use the new and improved 'Search' on your Sky+ HD box to find your favourite shows.

If this information has helped answer your question, then please click Answered as this may help other customers with a similar question. However if it doesn't answer your question then can I ask that you post your query onto our dedicated On Demand & Catch Up TV board in our Help Forum and a member of our community can help you further. 

Thanks,

New Viewer
Post 8 of 8

I've just seen on sky guide that Game of Thrones series 3...

I've just seen on sky guide that Game of Thrones series 3 starts re-running Sunday 17th November at 10pm on Sky Atlantic