Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
FreddyFly

Game of Thrones season 3

When will Game of Thrones season 3 be available on box sets?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Game of Thrones season 3

This question has been asked a lot just lately, here is a reply from Sky on it:

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Watching-Sky-Questions/Will-Game-of-Thrones-Season-3-be-on-On-Demand-aga...

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
sarahb199043

Hi season 3 starts this Sunday on sky atlantic at 10.00/11.00 if you're still wondering.
Getting There
FreddyFly

Hi Sarah,   thanks for the heads up.

I'm New Here
bifocals

Hi, does anyone know when Game of Thrones season 3 will be repeated or available on box set?

Does anyone know when Game of Thrones Season will be repeated or made available on demand as a box set. Thanks

Super User
caesarome

There is no answer to this I'm afraid so it will just be...

There is no answer to this I'm afraid so it will just be a case of wait and see. It has been available via On Demand before so it will probably return at some stage.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Staff
jason-d

Good Evening bifocals,   At the moment you are only able...

Good Evening bifocals,

At the moment you are only able to catch Season 1 & 2 (both until 31/10/13) of Game of Thrones on TV Box Sets and not sure if and when season 3 will be coming to On Demand or on Sky Atlantic however I wouldn't be surprised that this will be reaired before the start of Season 4 coming to Sky Atlantic next year. I would suggest using Never Miss and we will let you know if it is coming back. Also use the new and improved 'Search' on your Sky+ HD box to find your favourite shows.

If this information has helped answer your question, then please click Answered as this may help other customers with a similar question. However if it doesn't answer your question then can I ask that you post your query onto our dedicated On Demand & Catch Up TV board in our Help Forum and a member of our community can help you further. 

Thanks,

I'm New Here
Trixabelle

I've just seen on sky guide that Game of Thrones series 3...

I've just seen on sky guide that Game of Thrones series 3 starts re-running Sunday 17th November at 10pm on Sky Atlantic