Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Game of Thrones - Season 3

[ Edited ]

got_300_634931578398310135.jpg

Sky Atlantic HD’s Game of Thrones will return to the channel on Monday 1 April at 9pm, less than 24 hours after it returns in the US.

And, it’s a super-sized season – each episode will last 56 or 57 minutes rather than 52 minutes like last season.

The new season will see a wealth of acting talent join the cast, such as Diana Rigg as Lady Olenna Tyrell, Mackenzie Crook as Orell, Ciarán Hinds as Wildling leader Mance Rayder, Clive Russell as Bryndon ‘The Blackfish’ Tully, Paul Kaye as Thoros of Myr and Richard Dormer as Beric Dondarrion.

The new season will also be available on Sky Go through the iPad, selected smartphones and laptops.

Season 2 will be repeated on Sky Atlantic HD from Monday 21 January at 11.10pm, giving you the chance to get up to speed before season 3 starts in April.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
metallicorphan

Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3

Can you not show Game of Thrones season 2 on Sky 1 like you did with the repeat of Season 1?

no,no...its not because i am a Virgin Subscriber

okay,yes,it is 

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Regular Visitor
NeilKyle

Will Season 2 be available on Sky Atlantic? You only mentioned the HD version...

thanks

Senior Member (Platinum)
Kenneth+M

......Sky Atlantic HD’s Game of Thrones will return to the channel on Monday 1 April at 9pm, less than 24 hours after it returns in the US.....

Thanks for the heads-up on that, Malcolm.  Very much looking forward to it.  Great series.:smileywink:

Regular Visitor
NeilKyle

Malcolm, I've just looked up Sky Atlantic on Monday 21st at 9pm on the planner but don't see Game of Thrones Season 2. When is this definitely on as I haven't seen the second season yet. 

cheers

Community Coordinator
jason-d

Good Afternoon NeilKyle,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately this is a mistake on our part and the second season of Game of Throne will be on Sky Atlantic at 11:10PM next Monday 21st January. We will amend the post and apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

jason-d
Community Coordinator

Regular Visitor
NeilKyle

Hi Jason,

Thanks for getting back so quickly.  On the planner when I checked last night it only went up to 10pm on the 21st so I couldn't check that.

Thanks again,

Neil

Contributor
DMR61

I think the Game of Thrones Season 2 is set in Manchester!
Amelia1988

Hi

Thanks for the heads up for season 3. Can you please tell me if season 2 will be re-appearing on SkyGo before then, seeing as you showed season 1 not so long sgo, it only makes sense to show season 2 again.

Thanks

Amwlia

Community Coordinator
jason-d

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Amelia1988,

Thanks for making your post.

As you know we started a re run of Game of Thrones season two on Sky Atlantic, last Monday. I have asked our New Media team regarding it ever being shown on Sky Go before the new season starts in April.

As soon as I have more information, then I will let you know.

Regards,

jason-d
Community Coordinator

Contributor
Unleashed

thats great news! how can I set it to record series when its so far away from airing? or set a reminder

photo 2480792560_zps449d7a2b.png
Frequent Visitor
Don+Ross

Will the 1st episode have subtitles, or will it be too close to the US transmission to give Sky time to produce subtitles, as in the thread http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-HD-SkyHD-Sky-3D/Game-of-Thrones-Subtitles/m-p/72055#M8663

Contributor
DMR61

Unleashed: Go to 'My Sky' and set a reminder using 'Never Miss' and you will get an e-mail reminder about 7 days before the airing.
Contributor
leemeluk

Will this have Dolby Digital 5.1 audio? Guide just lists as HD,W,S. Other series appear to have had this

Occasional Visitor
GlynJenkins70

Hello, are you able to tell me when season 3 will be available on Sly Go please?