Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Jimmycross

Fuzzy picture and no freeview

I Have recently rebooted my sky hd box as it was playing up but now the picture on other tvs is fuzzy and I can't get the freeview channels? The aerial runs into my skybox then out of the sky box through a splitter then off to three different rooms. Picture faulty in all rooms and no freeview channels on analogue ? Ii was getting signal and perfect picture before I rebooted...can someone please help me ?
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Jason-H

Fuzzy picture and no freeview

[ Edited ]

Hi Jimmycross

Thanks for getting in contact via the Sky Help Forum about the issues you are having with your picture and freeview services.

Having read your post, I can see that you have stated that this is affecting the services on other TV's. When your main TV is showing the content from your Sky box, are you noticing any issues with this?

Cheers,

Jason-H
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Jimmycross

Re: Fuzzy picture and no freeview

Hi Jason,
I have had recurring problems with the sky on my main tv which I'm presuming is to do with the box and that is why I rebooted it.
The picture kept freezing not allowing me to do anything until I turned the power off at the mains and on again and even then it would not come on straight away and would seem delayed. Also problems with on demand and also problems with pause and forward/ rewind.
Can get normal freeview on analogue on main tv but no signal on all other tvs.
Community Coordinator
Jason-H

Thanks for getting back to me, Jimmycross

I wouldn't be able to assist with the freeview analogue signal on your other TV's but can certainly assist with the issues you are having with your Sky+HD box.

Can you follow our troubleshooting steps to complete a Sky+ Planner Rebuild and let me know if this has resolved the issues with your pausing etc.?

Cheers,

Jason-H
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
Jimmycross

Hi Jason, thank you for your reply.

My box is now stuck on one channel is not responding to the remote or anything manually that I try to do with the box!!!!!!

I have unplugged th box and plugged it back in and now the screen is frozen again!!!!!!!!!!