Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
halpo

Free customer service telephone number for sky talk customers

Anyone know the free phone number that sky talk customers use please.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
kato

Re: Free customer service telephone number for sky talk customers

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Damien-SW

150 does not work anymore use these link and it will give you theht numbers.  all sky numbers are free for talk customer to call

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/contact-us/index.htmlhttp://www.sky.com/helpcentre/contact-us/index.html

----------------------------
If I have replied to one of your post for help and asked a question which you have answered but not got a reply from me feel free to PM to remind me to check your post.

Also if i have helped please click on kudos and if I solved the problem please make my post as a solution.

Damien
Super User
Stantheman2k12

When was 150 discontinued I used it this evening
If I Or Anyone Has Helped Please Kudos. If Your Problem Is Solved Please Click On Accept As Solution.
Super User
Damien-SW

a while back but I am not on full LLU as I won't let sky take full control of the land line (means i can easily move away if i need to)  line rental is with sky but only the internet is on LLU

----------------------------
If I have replied to one of your post for help and asked a question which you have answered but not got a reply from me feel free to PM to remind me to check your post.

Also if i have helped please click on kudos and if I solved the problem please make my post as a solution.

Damien
Getting There
quasi+modo

[ Edited ]

there number is 08442-411-653 and it is free

Super User
caesarome

An 0844 number isn't free.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Getting There
quasi+modo

if you have sky talk freetime an 08442 number is free check contact us link on any page iv,e just done it.

Visionary
daedal

0844 Numbers are not free on Sky, however if you are calling from a Sky landline, and its a Sky contact centre the call is free.