Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
sylvk9
Accepted Solution

Forgotten my router password.........help

Please help ,forgotten my router password, what do i do?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
El Capo
PaulEK

Re: Forgotten my router password.........help

Which one? The admin log in? If you haven't changed it then it will be admin, and password Sky. if you have changed it and need to log in you will have to hard reset the router.

Used to work for Sky and BT ADSL tech support but please don't hate me for it :smileywink:
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
Damien-SW

or if you mean the wifi password, look on the bottom of the router there a sticker, if you changed it then login at 192.168.01 with the details posted above

----------------------------
If I have replied to one of your post for help and asked a question which you have answered but not got a reply from me feel free to PM to remind me to check your post.

Also if i have helped please click on kudos and if I solved the problem please make my post as a solution.

Damien
Visionary
Smithy99

If you have changed the wifi password then reset the router by holding the little red button down for 10 seconds on the rear, this will then revert back to the password on the bottom of the router and you can start again.

Retired Staff Member
Jenny-S

Hi sylvk9,

Have you managed to try the suggestions the community has given you?

Jenny
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.