Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
tacogreigo
Accepted Solution

Forgotten PIN

Hi all,

I have completely forgotten my PIN, if indeed I ever had one, and can't see a way to reset. Every option I look at, either online or on TV, I need my current PIN to reset. I tried the suggested last 4 dogits of my card, but that didn't work.

Any ideas?

Greig

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Mark39

Re: Forgotten PIN

Sign up to MySky online and you'll be able to reset your PIN there. Think you can also do it interactively from your Sky box.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

tacogreigo wrote: I tried the suggested last 4 dogits of my card, but that didn't work.

Any ideas?

Greig

It used to be the last four digits of your first viewing card although that might have changed now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
john+darkins

Re: Forgotten PIN email my pin to me please

tacogreigo wrote:

Hi all,

I have completely forgotten my PIN, if indeed I ever had one, and can't see a way to reset. Every option I look at, either online or on TV, I need my current PIN to reset. I tried the suggested last 4 dogits of my card, but that didn't work.

Any ideas?

Greig

Visitor
susan52

[ Edited ]

for got my 4letter pin can send me one by e/mail   

Super User
caesarome

It doesn't work like that Susan and I would remove that email address as you don't want spammers to get hold of it.

If you have forgotten your pin you can change it online at MySky, just login and click this link:

https://myaccount.sky.com/portal/myaccount?eserviceaction=resetpin

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
jaxxster

couldnt click star but followed link and changed pin number in minutes. thans very much

Occasional Visitor
Peter+G+Lambert

I have three Sky boxes, one HD, one Sky plus and one standard. I have never used pin numbers but would like to start. The numbers are not the last four numbers on my viewing card as I have heard suggested. Can I find out what they are?

Super User
caesarome

Peter,

Just click this link (you will need to login first):

And you can change the pin numbers to whatever you want.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
atherton11

I am now ready to throw the unit out of the window. I want a pin number. I have followed the instructions from the phone and the ones on the internet, all to no avail. How do I speak to someone in person? The tv tells me that phone line is not conected, but I have checked it and it is fine. PLEASE HELP!

Super User
caesarome

If you clock the link in my post above yours, after logging in you will be able to change/create your own pin, you can set it as 1234 if you want.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
Sheron

I had the same issue - the link and Sky interactive only work if Sky is connected online - which mine isn't, and when you call the phone message for the PIN options say the contact centre agents can't help with PIN resets. I called back and wasn't listening to the options properly so ended up with the wrong department, but a very helpful girl said she could do it and 10 mins later my PIN had been reset.

Occasional Visitor
Dewi+Davies

Forgotten my pin number Don't even remember having one. Cannot contact Sky on Active tv. Please can i be given my pin number.

Super User
caesarome

You can reset your pin by logging in here, you do not need to know what it is to do this:

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
DavePar

Have tried that link, numerous times, and it is "inacessible at this time". Doesn't matter what time or day I try, the message is always the same.