Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Community Coordinator
Robert-B

Re: TV remote code

Hi,

Here are codes you can try for the make of TV's reported so far. There is no guarantee these will work for each individual model of TV reported but if they do can you please edit your original post and add the code that worked for you. I have also added some extra codes reported to have worked for customers that we do not have listed for that particular make of TV.

TV Make - MIKOMI

TV MODEL - LDVD 1535

Codes to try - 0065, 0081

1177 (version 8 or above remote only)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV Make - Logik TV/DVD combi LCD

TV MODEL - L24DVDB19

Codes to try - 0221, 0033, 0039, 0037, 0292, 0399, 0221, 0061 (code 0061 will not work on ver 8 remote)

0726, 0696 (Version 4 or above remotes only)

1976, 0908, 1245, 1065 (Version 8 or above remotes only)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV Make - 40inch E-motion (by Sainsbury's) LCD

TV MODEL - X40/6ZG-GB-FTCUP-UK

We have had reports that codes available in our new ver 9 remote controls may operate this TV make.

Codes reported to work - 1737 & 2134

TV Make - Clarity

TV MODEL - CTVL42W2HDF

Codes reported to work by customers so unsure of remote version they will work with just now - 0672, 1249, 1239

TV Make - Tevion

TV MODEL - 3201ts

Codes to try - 0065, 0547, 0584

0696, 0742 (Version 4 or above remotes only)

1287, 1326, 1584, 1165, 1065, 1696, 1276, 1317 (Version 8 or above remotes only)

Other codes reported to work by customers so unsure of remote version they will work with just now -

6139, 0726, 0081, 0335

Robert-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
CazByr

Thanks a mill, will try these, appreciate your help

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Melissa2910

Sky + remote control codes

Can any one please help me I can't find any codes for my tv and haven't for the past 2 yr has any one else had this problem? It's make is hanspree?
Occasional Visitor
Kathleen+Butterworth

sky +remote code

Can anyone tell me the sky remote code number for a Evotel digital LCD TV Model:ELCD40USBFHD. Can't find it anywhere. Fingers Crossed.

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Re: Sky + remote control codes

Melissa2910 wrote:
Can any one please help me I can't find any codes for my tv and haven't for the past 2 yr has any one else had this problem? It's make is hanspree?

At present we don't have any official codes for Hanspree.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
Luckytessa10

Remote control sound issue

Hi

Unable to control the sound on my tv through my sky+hd remote any more, it was working fine until a couple of days ago.

Last thing i did with the box was connect to the internet using a ethernet cable for sky anytime has this messed up the settings in some way.

All other controls via the remote for my tv are fine, just the mute and sound + & - button will not work, red light flashes on the remote when i try to use the buttons.

Any ideas?

Super User
Mark39

Re: Remote control sound issue

No, connecting the ethernet cable shouldn't have made any difference. Try re-programming the remote: http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/remote-controls/operate-tv-with-sky-remote/

Occasional Visitor
findingmyway

Remote codes, or more like lack of them!

I'm frustrated that Sky haven't released a new version of the remote control. I brought a 21" TV for my bedroom approx 1 and half years ago and still can't find a code to make it work!

The official statement on Sky's website says "We are constantly making improvements to Sky equipment, and release a new version of the Sky remote control every couple of years. Each new version has more TV codes in its memory, making it compatible with a wider variety of TV sets." (http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/remote-controls/r​emote-control-versions/index.html)

The site then goes on to list the different versions that have been released over the years.

- Version 1: August 1998
- Version 2: December 1999
- Version 4: May 2001 (Sky+ introduced)
- Version 6: March 2004 
- Version 8: January 2006 (includes all current Sky+HD remote controls)

By my reckoning, they haven't released a new one for over 5 years. This seems to contradict the previous message which states every couple of years.

If a version hasn't been released since January 2006, then they need to pull their finger out and get this resolved.

Senior Member (Platinum)
PaulEK

Re: Remote codes, or more like lack of them!

What TV did you buy? We bought a new HD TV recently and the codes worked with it.

Used to work for Sky and BT ADSL tech support but please don't hate me for it :smileywink:
Visitor
liamosullivan

Re: Remote codes, or more like lack of them!

Hi everyone,

Just got sky yesterday:smileyhappy:

Can't find our TV on the list to program the remote volume

Brand - Emprex (made by philips)

Model No. LT32312

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!! 

Occasional Visitor
SWuser

Hi

The volume and mute buttons have never worked since I installed SKY several years ago and I gave up trying.  Decided to try an sort it out as very useful to have volume on SKY remote.

The make and model are Sony KDL 26S2030.  I've tried using the code 1853.

Thanks.

Occasional Visitor
suknap1

tv code

Hi does anyone know the code for

Technika

LCD19 919

Thanks

Frequent Visitor
Very+Cross

Re: Remote Control Codes

I have been trying to find a code for a few months. Just got a generic one from Sky's web site and it worked so i thought I would post it here for others.

TV Make OKI

Model V32B

Code 1065

Hope this helps others.

Occasional Visitor
gingerlord

Trying to find a code for our Polaroid TLU-01911U TV with no luck. Sky+HD Remote rev 9f.

Thanks

Contributor
dawnm66

i have a new tv a sanyo ce42fh08-b if anyone as a code so i can programme my remote please could you let me know thanks