Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Frequent Visitor
brian54

Samsung LE32A457 remote control code on Sky HD rev9F

Looking for code have tried all the codes the following are accepted 0464,0672,0646 730, 0098 and 1340 but they either control the sky 1 TB Hd box or the TV the code 0098 controls both except when you press tv guideor sky it reverts to tv have now to use both tv remote and sky remote (rev9F) to control can anyone help me.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
kato

Re: Samsung LE32A457 remote control code on Sky HD rev9F

brian54 wrote:

Looking for code have tried all the codes the following are accepted 0464,0672,0646 730, 0098 and 1340 but they either control the sky 1 TB Hd box or the TV the code 0098 controls both except when you press tv guideor sky it reverts to tv have now to use both tv remote and sky remote (rev9F) to control can anyone help me.

Have you tried going through this link?Samsung are not normally a problem to programme.

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/remote-controls/operate-tv-with-sky-remote/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Frequent Visitor
brian54

Yes skys resource is the first that I looked at this is where I got some of these codes. Tried posting in various search engines got some more codes someone has the same setup working ok but it is with a different sky remote control it was them that give me the remote control code 0098.

Super User
kato

With my Samsung i use 0060

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Frequent Visitor
brian54

kato tried the code will control the sky box guy not the tv many thanks for your help

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi brian54, it's a little unusual for a TV code to affect box operation and as suggested Samsung TV sets are usually easy to set up with the remote. There may be something going on with the remote itself but could you try taking a battery out then holding select for 60 seconds or reset it by pressing tv (one flash) then press and hold select and red until the remote flashes twice and press 999 select. Try the codes again after this.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Frequent Visitor
brian54

Many,many thanks you were right there must have been somthing stored in the remote took batterys out put them back in went through the proceedure of entering the number 0646 and all functions are working

Visitor
seanie57

Re: Find Your Remote Control Code

I have a Phillips 32PFL5604h Tv can anyone please tell me a code that will enable the remote to operate the Sky+ box,at the moment the remote will only operate volume control on Tv

Super User
kato

seanie57 wrote:

I have a Phillips 32PFL5604h Tv can anyone please tell me a code that will enable the remote to operate the Sky+ box,at the moment the remote will only operate volume control on Tv

Have you looked through this link? http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/remote-controls/operate-tv-with-sky-remote/

Occasional Visitor
Tarftiger

For my Samsung 32''LED TV Model UE 32D4000 the code which worked on my older Remote version Rev 6 was 0672. Hope his helps.

Occasional Visitor
uist

So has anybody found the code for BUSH LTF22M4 or LTF24M4?

This is annoying the breasts off me

I must have tried over 100 codes already

Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi uist,

It's pleasing to see that your using the Sky Forum to get your questions answered and I would like to welcome you today:smileyhappy:

I can understand you have tried quite a few codes, however can you confirm what ones you have tried?

Regards.

Occasional Visitor
fluff76

My batteries have gone on my remote v9.

I have changed the batteries and it flashes when I put them in but I cannot get past the "press select and red button" stage as nothing happens.

I have tried the one battery trick and that does not work.

Should I get a new remote? (my sky HD box is less than 12 month old)

Thanks

Super User
kato

You will have to reprogram the remote and re input the code, see link for more advice.

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/remote-controls/operate-tv-with-sky-remote/

ellee31

Ive use the site http://sky.uebv.com/ alot over the year and found nearly every code i need for any make of tv.