Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Super User
kato

Re: Find Your Remote Control Code

Rich1st wrote:

Can you please give me the link kato.Thanks.

Here is the link.

http://www.skymediauk.co.uk/Downloads/Technika/User%20Guide%20LCD%2040-270%20version2.pdf

If that does'nt help google "sky remote code for technika lcd 40-270"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
I'm New Here
LOOPY+LOZ

HI, IF ANYONE NEEDS THE SKY CODE FOR A HANSPREE 42" LCD TV, MODEL NUMBER SJ42DMBB, HERE IT IS. 0206. HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE OUT!!X

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
Lucy0033

Re: Find Your Remote Control Code HELP!!!!

Hi

Im trying to find the remote code for a Sky remote 9.f. My TV make is Murphy and Model is 22883...ive tried lots of different codes suggested by sky but none seem to have worked :smileysad: i can use my sky remote for sky use but not to switch tv off or volume controls.

Thanks

Lucy

Getting There
Lucy0033

All good people got code 065 to work on a Murphy TV :smileyvery-happy:

On The Up
Vickster69

We bought a new Technika TV a month ago and have been trying to get the Sky remote to control the volume ever since.  This thread has been helpful in as much as it gave me some more codes to try, but I've read it from start to finish and tried every suggested code and still no working volume from the Sky remote!  I've tried the codes on our original rev8 remote and we bought a rev9 as well, but that didn't make any difference either.  I've also tried the 999 reset option and started again on both remotes after that.

So can anyone suggest any other codes for the LCD22-228G please?

Super User
kato

Vickster69 wrote:

We bought a new Technika TV a month ago and have been trying to get the Sky remote to control the volume ever since.  This thread has been helpful in as much as it gave me some more codes to try, but I've read it from start to finish and tried every suggested code and still no working volume from the Sky remote!  I've tried the codes on our original rev8 remote and we bought a rev9 as well, but that didn't make any difference either.  I've also tried the 999 reset option and started again on both remotes after that.

So can anyone suggest any other codes for the LCD22-228G please?

Have you tried 0054  0206  0065 ?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Getting There
happycork

I am looking for the sky remote code for:

Make: Philips

Model: 32PFL3403D/12

Sky remote is Ver 8

When i try and find the code on sky i am told  "we have an exact match for your tv model but this code is not available for your version of the remote control" It then gave me two codes to try, 0584 and 1534 and neither of these codes worked.

It said to update to the latest version of sky remote!

I am not very happy with this suggestion. I am paying enough money every month to sky and are ye seriously expecting me to have to pay out for a new remote control now also??

Super User
caesarome

There are more Philips codes listed here:

http://www.satelliteonline.co.uk/sky_remote_codes.htm

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Retired Staff Member
GRF4784

Hi happycork,

Welcome to the Forum.

There is no harm in trying to find a code from the list that has been provided in the previous post. If you have no luck with any of the codes you may need to purchase a version 9 remote control. As manufacturers bring out TV's which use new codes we have to update the remote controls to include these new codes.

Thanks,

Getting There
happycork

I have tried every code i could find online.

Its just very annoying that i now have to buy a new remote control!

Getting There
happycork

Is it possible to purchase a remote from the website. Icant find any info on it.

Also how much is a new remote

S

Super User
kato

happycork wrote:

Is it possible to purchase a remote from the website. Icant find any info on it.

Also how much is a new remote

S

View the link from Sky you could also try Amazon which i have attached as well

https://accessories.sky.com/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=sky+control+remote&tag=yahhyd-21&index=aps&hvadid=684190...

On The Up
Vickster69

[ Edited ]

kato - yes I have tried all of these already but no luck;

0054  0206  0065

Thanks for the suggestions though.

I found something weird while I was trying various codes again earlier - if I follow these keystrokes;

1) press TV

2) press Red and Select together until red light flashes twice

3) enter code

4) press Select

...and use code 2134 in step 3, then the volume buttons on the Sky remote work the TV volume, BUT the remote doesn't work the Sky+ box!

I know the usual instructions have another 'press TV' after step 2 above and before entering the code - so now I'm confused as to which set of keystrokes are correct?  NB if I add the extra 'press TV' step in and use code 2134 again, the remote then doesn't work the TV volume either.

NB I was using my rev9 remote in this example (the rev8 doesn't display the same behaviour)

Retired Staff Member
hadouken-andy

Vickster69 wrote:

I found something weird while I was trying various codes again earlier - if I follow these keystrokes;

1) press TV

2) press Red and Select together until red light flashes twice

3) enter code

4) press Select

...and use code 2134 in step 3, then the volume buttons on the Sky remote work the TV volume, BUT the remote doesn't work the Sky+ box!

If you then press Sky after this sequence, does this allow you to then operate th TV?

Give it a go.

Cheers

On The Up
Vickster69

Hi Andy

I tried that again today just to make sure, but no difference I'm afraid.  So we are currently in limbo as follows;

1) rev8 remote works the Sky+ box but not the TV volume

2) rev9 remote works the TV volume but not the Sky+ box

Surely if (2) is possible then the remote should be able to control the Sky+ box as well?  Any other suggestions gratefully received...

:smileyhappy: