Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Community Coordinator
Robert-B

Find Your Remote Control Code

[ Edited ]

We have noticed a lot of requests asking for remote control codes for specific TV Models. The purpose of this thread is to advise the best way to find a code for your TV using current resources available or for the community to help find a code for you.

It is recommended to check what version of remote control you have first.

Click here to find how to check what version your remote control is.

Next follow the Video Guide to program your remote via Interactive.

(view in My Videos)

If you already know how to program the remote then you can quickly search for a code using our Sky Help Centre TV code lookup service.

If you cannot find a code specific to your Model No. then it is recommended to try all codes under that Manufacturer name as one of them might work.

If you are still unable to find a working code or your TV make is not listed then please post the Make & Model of your TV as someone in the community may have found a code that will work and post it for you.

We would appreciate if you find a code on your own to edit your post and add the code that worked for the rest of the community to see and use.

Template for posting details:

Make –

Model No. –

Working Code (If found) –

Any new threads created on the board asking for a code for specific TV's may be moved to this thread so we can keep them all in the one place.

Robert-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
rivertrent

Grundig TV volume on remote control.

I have the same problem with the volume control on the remote. Have tried all the codes. Please advise.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Grundig TV volume on remote control.

If the voulme control isn't working but everything else is then try removing one of the batteries and holding down the select button for 60 seconds before putting the battery back in.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
terri87

cant set up my sky remote to work with my tv

i have tried everythink and every code!!!

my tv model details are below,

make: BAIRD

model: CN42BAIR

i have used all of the sky help ways of setting it up but no code seems to work :smileysad:

please help!!

Occasional Visitor
bryan+jones+1

Re: Setting Remote control

i have a grundig 37" freeview HD i cannot get my sky to work it i,ve tried the codes but still not working can you help me please

Occasional Visitor
klt240404

Goodmans LD2122 remote code

Hi

I have a Goodmans LD2122 and have tried everything to get my sky remote to work with the television.

I have tried the Sky interactive way, all of the suggested codes via manual input and even purchased a new rev9 remote in case that would work.

If anybody has managed to get the remote to work with this television or offer any other suggestions, i would be most grateful.

Thanks

Super User
caesarome

Re: Goodmans LD2122 remote code

According to this site:

http://www.satelliteonline.co.uk/sky_remote_codes.htm

These are Goodmans codes:

0335, 065, 064, 100, 285, 037, 292, 544, 207, 318, 363, 399, 402, 515.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Frequent Visitor
scotorca

TV remote code

Hi, can anyone please help me with a code for my Sky remote V4

TV Make - MIKOMI

TV MODEL - LDVD 1535

Sky website gave me the code 0772 which does not work.

Thanks for any help with this.

Frequent Visitor
sandra+woods

Re: Remote Control Codes

Hi, I have a Logik TV/DVD combi LCD model no. L24DVDB19, I have tried all the logik codes on Sky active and the additional ones from the website. I have handset version $, and a its my bedroom Sky + box, I would be grateful if anyone has the code for my tv

Thanks

Occasional Visitor
Disneyrach

I have a 40inch E-motion (by Sainsbury's) LCD.

Model No. X40/6ZG-GB-FTCUP-UK

Can anyone tell me the code for the remote control programming please???

Occasional Visitor
Rachael+R

Hello, anyone know the code for my Remote Control to enable me to adjust the TV volume - TV make "Clarity CTVL42W2HDF". Many thanks

Occasional Visitor
mcowey123

Bush LCD32TV24HD Remote Code

I've got a Bush LCD32TV24HD TV which I cannot connect my sky remote to using any of the codes I can find online or any similar model codes shown on sky help.

Has anyone found a code which works for this TV?

MC.

Community Coordinator
Robert

Re: Bush LCD32TV24HD Remote Code

Hi mcowey123,

The only code we have for this model is 0646. Please try this and let us know if it works.

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
feedmybongos

Re: Bush LCD32TV24HD Remote Code

I have a Bush LCD32TV24HD and I've just upgraded to Sky+HD and have had the same problem. I never got the remote to work with my plain old Sky box but thought I'd give it one more go. I tried ALL the codes provided in the Sky PDF for Bush, Vestel, Haier, Beko. And then I stumbled across the online tool and tapped in a few combinations of things and after entering about 250 different codes I found one that works...

-- 1748 --

Hope it works for you!

Occasional Visitor
CazByr

Sky Remote Code for 32" Tevion 3201ts

Hi, would anyone have the code for this tv, using a Rev 8 remote, thanks a mill...