Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Dlea1

Fantasy football not working with chrome

Hi,

For the second year running the sky sports fantasy football website refuses to let me log in when using chrome. I do not have a problem using the same browser for Sky Bet 

Can you please sort this out, no ones wants to have to use IE

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator
Chris-McP

Re: Fantasy football not working with chrome

[ Edited ]

Hey @Dlea1,

Thanks for the heads up. I have just tried to visit the page myself on 3 different browsers and this is what I am getting. Are you getting the same?

Fantasy Football.jpg

I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris-McP
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

I have just tried it and the page loads up Ok for me:

https://fantasyfootball.skysports.com/

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Community Coordinator
Chris-McP

Thanks @caesarome

@Dlea1 are you still having issues?

Regards,

Chris-McP
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
Dlea1

The page initially loads fine, it is only when i attempt to log in that the trouble occurs. The pop out where i enter my log in details then fails to load  I can log in through sky bet and other Sky websites using the same browser but it is only with the fantasy football that things stop working.

Occasional Visitor
Si02

I have a similar issue, disabling firewall enables login in Safari, trying to figure out what I need to allow through firewall though.

Still a separate issue with Chrome though I think.
Occasional Visitor
ANTHONYREDS1

Re: Fantasy football login not allowing me in to view my team

Help. I have already set up my teams and have been managing them since start. but when i brought up web page couple of days ago it had changed to a page ive not seen before. I click log in but the same page refreshes.HELP:smileymad:I have checked compatibility view. closed firewall for 15 mins....... run out of ideas.