Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Regular Visitor
Deeejay

Eurosport player

Can I use the Eurosport Player with my Sky subscription or do I need to subscribe to Eurosport separately?
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Eurosport player

The two Eurosport channels are available via Sky Go on a computer:

www.skygo.com

If you can view the channels via your sky box then you will be able to see them via Sky Go as well.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Regular Visitor
Deeejay

Thanks for the reply. So I can everything that is on Eurosport channel on Sky Go?

That's great, thanks for your help.
Super User
KingfisherUK

Just so you are fully aware, Eurosport 2 is not available on Sky Go for mobile devices (phones/tablets) but is available on PC's etc.

This is most likely due to licensing agreements.

I am not a Sky employee, any opinions in my posts are entirely my own.