Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
gemmaeh

Error message ISG-910

It seems my sky box didn't get set up correctly, it keeps coming up with error wrong viewing card, we spoke to sky last week who told us they were now registering the card with our tv, it still has not worked, I then read online that to set up the card to the box you need a telephone line, I have now plugged in the telephone line an now I receive the above error message. Anyone know what this means or how to resolve this ?
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
D.C

Re: Error message ISG-910

Hi gemmaeh,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum,

Sorry to see that you are having issues with this, have you been in contact with the help team about this since?

If its a Sky HD box press services and then 0 then 3. If its a standard box, services option 4 then option 5 system details. Can you let me know if the viewing card appears on the screen and if you have any other boxes and cards?

Regards

David.C
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.