Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
The+Fruitbat

Error code 45

Trying to open one particular email in IE10 returns the message:

Sorry, we're having problems loading this message.  Please view our help site to learn how to contact us to report this error.

Error code: 45

Clicking on the link takes you to a Yahoo help page (http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&page=content&id=SLN6628&act=RATE&impressions=false&succe...), where you're asked to fill in a form. You fill in the form and follow the instructions and, guess what - you get retruned to the help page you started from. Has anyone else had thei problem?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Error code 45

Have a read of this:

http://help.sky.com/email/problems-with-sky-yahoo-mail/sky-yahoo-mail-supported-browsers

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
The+Fruitbat

I've only identified this problem with a couple of emails, so far - most of them open OK. I don't think it's a browser issue, I've tried IE 8, IE10 and Google Chrome.
I'm New Here
jessica78

I have just encountered the same exact problem .. Very Poor

Getting There
The+Fruitbat

I've now found a whole load of emails I can't open.  They were all received between 18 and 24 April 2013.  I logged the problem with the Sky techies today and their looking into it.

Getting There
The+Fruitbat

Just checked my messages between those dates and I'm now able to open them.  Curiously, I was speaking to a Sky techy today who was unaware of the problem, even though I logged it yesterday.  Searching the Sky knowledge base doesn't bring back any results, but searching Yahoo does - so it looks like it's a known Yahoo issue.

I'm New Here
error+45

I have this issue that has just come up on all my emails on my pc only, I still get them on my mobile device?? very odd

The+Fruitbat wrote:

Trying to open one particular email in IE10 returns the message:

Sorry, we're having problems loading this message.  Please view our help site to learn how to contact us to report this error.

Error code: 45

Clicking on the link takes you to a Yahoo help page (http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&page=content&id=SLN6628&act=RATE&impressions=false&succe...), where you're asked to fill in a form. You fill in the form and follow the instructions and, guess what - you get retruned to the help page you started from. Has anyone else had thei problem?

I'm New Here
Laney+K

Yes I have had the same problem. Was working fine last night but just tried to read email from my daughter's school re a meeting tonight and all I get is error 45. Can open some emails OK and not in any particular order either. The help page i'm directed to is crap.

Sky - please sort this rubbish service out asap.

I'm New Here
Laney+K

Yes I have had the same problem. Was working fine last night but just tried to read email from my daughter's school re a meeting tonight and all I get is error 45. Can open some emails OK and not in any particular order either. The help page i'm directed to is crap.

Sky - please sort this rubbish service out asap.

Getting There
The+Fruitbat

I originated this thread back in May 2013.  This problem, among many others, started following the migration from a gmail hosted mail service to one provided by Yahoo at the beginning of April.  After many exchanges with the help desk and techies, I eventually gave up and switched my subscriptions (for TV, broadband and phone) to Virgin.  Ever helpful, Sky told me that there was no way to create an export file for my mail and calendar - to enable me to transfer the messages and appointments to a client application and my new service provider's server - so I had to send each one of them to my new email address, losing all of the time and date indexing for the messages in the process.  Virgin's package costs a lot more than the equivalent Sky package, but at least they all work - well, most of the time anyway.  :smileywink:

Good luck to all of you that stay with Sky, but as this has been going on, on and off, for five months now I don't hold out much hope for you.  :smileyfrustrated: