Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
RCRacer

Eden HD Sound Issue

For the past few months I've been experiencing sound issues with Eden HD.

The sound completely drops out about 5 seconds before commercial breaks and returns once the commercials have started.  I've been in contact with Eden and they haven't got a clue as to what is wrong and say they haven't heard of this before.

Very rarely the same happens with Dave HD, but with Eden it's pretty much a constant occurence and getting very annoying.  All other channels are unaffected.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
batweb79

Re: Eden HD Sound Issue

Hi RCRacer,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you have been having with Eden HD, have you tried the standard definition channel to see if you get the same issue?

Thanks,

Barry
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
RCRacer

The problem is only with the HD channel.

Regular Visitor
Rovex

I have the same issue on multiple TVs, multiple sound systems and different Sky HD boxes. Im surpised this isnt a bigger deal because it happens on every set up in every house ive seen Eden HD in

Visitor
RCRacer

It seems to me that this issue is being ignored.  If the help team can't figure out what the problem is it would be good to admit they don't know rahter than simply ignore it.

I pay a lot of money each month for my Sky subscription and when I'm getting problems that are being ignored I'm not happy.  Maybe £65 per month isn't considered much money for some people, but for me it is a lot of money.