Downloading Sky 12 month free antivirus

Runner
Post 1 of 3

Downloading Sky 12 month free antivirus

I cannot download macafee either, first it said problem with the page and now it says that if I am not a broadband customer I cannot download. I am a broadband customer and have been trying to download this for a month, can anyone help me thanks

All Replies
Camera Operator
Post 2 of 3

Re: Downloading Sky 12 month free antivirus

Hi: Here is the correct Sky download link for your free 12 months Sky/McAfee 3 User Internet Security http://www.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/securitycentre/article?contentid=3310110&DCMP=ILC-SkyCOM_mcafe...

Just select Go To Download

ProblemsSmiley Embarassed Call Sky Support on 08442414141 - select option (3) then option (1) then option (1) & get the Sky Broadband Support guys to "cake walk" you through this & to fix it. Lines are open daily from 08:00 through to 23:00

Thanks. Xen.

--------------------------------
If you feel I have been helpful, please click the star under my name to give me a kudos for this post, as I'll be very grateful :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you feel I have been helpful, please click the pink thumbs-up (bottom right) of this post to give me a kudos, as I'll be very grateful
Runner
Post 3 of 3

Re: Downloading Sky 12 month free antivirus

i have the same problem and i'm definitley a sky broadband customer. any solution found?