Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
Philsky

Does skygo work on older xbox machines or only xbox360

Please confirm if skygo works on the original xbox? I already know it works on the xbox 360. Thanks
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
GarryC

Re: Does skygo work on older xbox machines or only xbox360

Hi Philsky,

I can confirm that Sky Go is available on the original xbox.

I hope this information helps.

Many Thanks,

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
barnesalona

Hello, are you sure the original xbox can play sky go.  I have an original xbox but the menu screen only gives options for memory, music and settings. So were are you supposed to access the Internet or sky go link?

If there is a way can you post instructions. 

Thanks

Regards

Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi barnesalona,

It's a pleasure to welcome you to the Sky help Forum.

Unfortunately the Sky Go service is not available on the original Xbox. I apologise for the confusion over this matter.

Kind regards.