Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
Daveholt

Does my router support wps

I have purchased a wireless repeater as signal weak in some roroom show 

How do I find out if my sky router supports wps

cheers

dave

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Andy-F21

Re: Does my router support wps

Hi Daveholt,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.

You will know if your version of the SKy Router is compatible with WPS as there would be a WPS button on the Router.

If you do  not have a WPS button on the Router then it will not have this capability.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Getting There
martynmc

I too have purchased a repeater, and there appears to be no WPS on the Sagem router, so what do I do next. The Sky Sagem router is not giving a strong enough signal to get the signal 25 foot from source!

Getting There
Sandraalice

Have purchased hp printer,which is telling me to press wps button on router.there is no wps button,how do I proceed
Staff
HeraPierre

[ Edited ]

Hi Sandraalice,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you checked the support guides for your HP printer? Some printers may automatically default to WPS connection however there should be a way to connect by adding your printer to your Wireless Network.

Thanks,