Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
lyn+armitage

Do I have to pay BT for line rental if I already have a sky package

I am currently paying BT for line rental although my TV, Broadband and phone packages are through Sky.    

Do I have to pay BT ?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Senior Member (Platinum)
daveNOS

Bit of an odd one,if you have sky talk that should mean y...

Bit of an odd one,if you have sky talk that should mean you pay Sky for your line rental as i dont think they can offer their talk service's on a BT line.

If you currently pay line rental to sky (you can check on your mysky page)then the answer will be no you should not be paying BT line rental

Opinions expressed on here by me are mine and mine alone.
I do not work for Sky im just a customer like you
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff (Retired)
StacieB

HI lyn+armitage,   Thanks for your post and welcome to th...

HI lyn+armitage,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

As daveNOS has advised, you would be required to take your line rental package with Sky in order to get talk and broadband. 

Can you check your bill on My Sky and tell me if line rental is showing? If so, I would advise you to contact BT regarding the charges for line rental from them.

Thanks.