Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
Greenedd
Accepted Solution

Direct debit

Can I use my visa debit card for direct debit to pay sky
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Kris+McD

Re: Direct debit

Hi Greenedd

Sorry no, this either has to be by Direct Debit or By continues Credit Card payment.

Cheers

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Getting There
Greenedd

Can it not be done with a visa debit card the same
Staff
Kris+McD

Hi Greenedd

If you have a Visa Debit card you will have an account number and you can set up a Direct Debit.

Cheers  

Getting There
B+J+Fee

I pay my sub monthly by direct debit from my bank account.

I wish to replace this with a direct debit to my Visa Credit Card.

Is this possible and, if so, what steps do I need to take?

Super User
Mark39

Not a direct debit, but you can certainly make your payments by continuous credit card. Log on to MySky and change your payment method online. Beware that, should the need arise, it's more difficult to cancel continuous credit card payments than a direct debit.

Getting There
B+J+Fee

Thank you for the reply.

I went to “Change Payment Method” and got this message – “Sorry, the Change Payment Method feature cannot be accessed at this time. Please try again later.”

I have accesed this page before, over a period of several weeks, and the message has not changed!

So no further forward.

Is there a telephone number which would give me access to a human being?
Super User
Mark39

Yes - use the Contact Us link at the top of the page.