Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
imuddleit
Accepted Solution

Difference between Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports 2

Hi,

I need to do some economising and currently have the Sky Sports Package at appear £20 pm (with others totalling £55pm or £660 per year!!!). The only thing I use the sports channels for is the cricket. Please can someone tell me if it is possible to change to either Sports 1 or Sports 2 (cost about £12) and carry on watching (in HD) thus saving about £100 per year and keeping my wife happy (ish).

With thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Senior Member (Diamond)
Skytime

Re: Difference between Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports 2

Yes you can subscribe to having jsut one sports package currently, however this is changing on the 1-9-11 so do it quickely should you be interested, this way you can pick either one or two and watch and pay 12£ per month for them, however after the 1-9-11 if you then decide to change them around you would only have an option of full sports or none! so if you want the half sports then call in soon and give your 31days DG notice!
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Difference between Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports 2

You should be aware that with the start of the football season it is quite possible that the cricket could end up on Sky Sports 2, infact if you look at this form the Skysports website you will see some games including England v India is not on the usual SS1:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12943,00.html

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.