Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
Tally16

Re: Device limit reached on Sky Sports For Ipad,

I bought a new ipad and I am having the same problem. Please can you sort this out sky. I only have my iPhone as a registered device but still cannot register my new ipad. I have been trying to sort this for over two months now. Gggggrrrrr
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
I'm New Here
Martins1973

Re: Device limit reached on Sky Sports For Ipad, SkyGo works fine.

Hi,

There is a real problem here, please could you take the time to read all the posts on this.

I think the problem is with the iPad 3, I have deleted all devices and tried to reconnect my iPad 3, it won't let me in.

Sky go works fine, sky sports not at all.

Come on sky sort it out!
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
I'm New Here
Hayw

Hello,

I'm currently having this exact same problem. Sky Go and Sky+ work fine but Sky Sports app says I already have a device registered. I've tried uninstalling the app & reinstalling it as suggested but that's not worked. My boyfriend used to use it on his old ipad but he doesn't have it anymore. I'm now trying to use it in my ipad instead. Can you help me please?

Thanks,

Hayley
I'm New Here
MillieWilko

I've had to restore my iPads software and now get this message. It's the same ipad and the only one with skysports app. Any suggestions on how I fix this? I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and get the same message.
Getting There
Tally16

Hi,
The only way I could get round this problem was to phone sky technical and they sorted it for me at their end. I tried every way of doing it myself, but could not solve the problem by signing in and out of this app,deleting the app etc.

Hope this helps
Getting There
Kathrynjones

I have sky go extra and am allowed 4 devices. I only have 4 devices to watch sky go on but it's telling me that I've reached my limit and it won't let me watch it on my iPhone 4. I've deleted a device so I only have 3, deleted the app and reinstated it but it still comes with the same message! Please help
Getting There
Carruthers1987

Having the same problem! Accidentally installed the app on my gf's ipad now the same problem is happening and I keep getting the maximum ISO registered message. My sky go works fine, just my sky sports app. Please pm me how to reset it as I regularly use the app!!
Community Coordinator
Kei+M

Hello Carruthers1987 and thanks for taking the time to post about your issues regarding the Sky Sports app and your Apple device.

You can only use the Sky Sports app on one device, so that device at present would be your girlfriend's. Could you uninstall the app from your girlfriend's iPad and then get back to us and we'll escalate you on to our team who will be happy to reset your device limits.

Get back in touch and we'll get this resolved for you.

Cheers,

Getting There
Carruthers1987

Hi, I've have uninstalled the app from my girlfriends ipad. Could you now reset the limits please.

Many thanks
Retired Staff Member
shaun-k

Hey Carruther1987,

Thanks for getting back to us :smileyhappy:

I have passed your details onto a member of our team, they will be in touch as soon as they can.

If you need anything in the mean time let us know.

Cheers,

Shaun-K
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Retired Staff Member
Anne-M

Good morning Carruthers1987,

I have sent you a private message this morning with more information so we can get this resolved for you :smileyhappy:

Looking forward to speaking to you soon.

Thanks,

Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Getting There
Kenny+Naughton

Hi im having the same problems if someone could advise, thanks

Getting There
Timwoodward

I have just deleted the sky sports off my old iPad and have installed it on my new one.
Can someone at sky let me know how I can use the app on my new ipad
Community Coordinator
lainys

Hello and Happy Christmas Eve Tim.

Thank you for your recent post to the community.

As you have probably read you can only have the Sky Sports App on one device and even though you have deleted the Sky Sports App off your old iPad it will still be registered.

What I will do is get our off line guys to contact you for more details so we can de-register your old iPad so you can add the Sky Sports App to your new device.

Kind Regards 

Getting There
Dianejoy

Hi same issue for me. Id like my ios device reset so i can assign it to my correct device. I signed out and deleted it off the wrong device but when i now try and get it on my new device it says the limit has been reached and wont let me reset.

Please help!