Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Grania
Accepted Solution

Debit Adjustment Charge??

I signed up to sky at the start of May and part of my package was to get the first month free. However on the 4th of May i was charged 30euro and the description on the bill was 'debit adjustment' - what is this and why am i being charged for it when it was meant to be free for first month?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Mark39

You'll need to contact Sky directly I'm afraid, nobody on...

You'll need to contact Sky directly I'm afraid, nobody on the forum can tell you.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Grania

Re: You'll need to contact Sky directly I'm afraid, nobody on...

Thanks, i did email sky directly, i was just wondering if anyone came across the same charge.
Occasional Visitor
kdc140650

Re: You'll need to contact Sky directly I'm afraid, nobody on...

I keep getting up grade info help viewing flash on my screen how do you get rid of it on screen