Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Community Coordinator
michael-r

Contact Us Help Guide

Sometimes there is a need to contact our call centres for issues that the Forum cannot assist further with. We understand not everyone has been able to find the E-mail or phone number options successfully when using the Contact Us page.

This is a quick help guide to show how you can find the Live Chat, E-mail or Phone option for your particular query to ensure it is routed to the correct team.

Step 1 is where you choose the option relating to the product or service your query is about.

Contact us step 1.JPG

Step 2 is where you choose the correct link for your query or the closest one to it.

Contact us step 2 BB.JPG

Step 3 presents you with our top related help centre articles or Forum posts which might provide an answer without the need to contact us. At the bottom of the page you will also see 2 or 3 contact options.

Contact us step 3 BB.JPG

Michael
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Re: Contact Us Help Guide

Have you found this guide useful? let us know by posting a reply.

Robert
Community Coordinator

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
MONREAL

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO ANYBODY THERE TO HELP

Occasional Visitor
MONREAL

I NEED HELP WITH MY SET UP CAN I CHAT WITH U

Community Coordinator
Robert

[ Edited ]

Hi MONREAL, 

The Sky Help Forum is set up as a community support environment, the forum is not used as a direct communication channel with sky.

If you have a question you would like to ask that the community, please post a new topic with details and the community should be able to answer this for you.

Please do not post any personal details on the forum as this is a public site an any information posted can be viewed by anyone visiting the site.

If your query is relating to your account or an account specific issue, please us the Contact Us link to contact the relevant department.

Robert
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Yvonne+Marshall

We have just got a laptop and need to get a wireless router - do you send us this?

Community Coordinator
michael-r

Hi Yvonne+Marshall,

When you order the broadband through Sky the package does include a Sky broadband box which is wirelessly enabled.

Michael
Community Coordinator

Contributor
Scruds

[ Edited ]

Thanks. Not very helpful I'm afraid.

quote...

Sorry, we are currently experiencing problems with this form, please try again a little later or call us.

Edit. NVM it went through finally. Lets just hope they answer, rather than ignoring it as seems to be tha case according to these forums

________
Is the pub open yet?
Proud member of HunterCardiff's SkyGeek Club
Community Coordinator
Robert-B

Hi Scruds,

Can you confirm what options you are choosing and what browser you are using as well?

Robert-B
Community Coordinator

Contributor
Scruds

[ Edited ]

Firefox. Information about Sky Talk activation.

It went through eventually. As you can see above I edited my post accordingly, but you had already responded, thanks.

________
Is the pub open yet?
Proud member of HunterCardiff's SkyGeek Club
Community Coordinator
Robert-B

Ah, no problem.

If you don't hear anything by this evening it may be best to use the phone option, Form enquiries can sometimes take up to 5 days to be dealt with so your requests might not be actioned before your engineer visit tomorrow.

Robert-B
Community Coordinator

Frequent Visitor
ladiesvampyre

not a fan of using the phone so i am replying here, i have received the router for my order, but i still have no letter confimring when i will be activated and my username and password for internet, please help

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi ladiesvampyre, 

Can you check if there is a date showing when you log into the MySky website and select Track Order from the My Account section?

If there is no date showing on the MySky website, you'll need to use the Contact Us page to discuss this with our Customer Help team who can access your account and look into this for you.

Robert
Community Coordinator

Frequent Visitor
ladiesvampyre

yes i have a date in there but i was told that i should have received mail through my door also, this has not come and i need it for my records, phone rep has tried to re-issue

Occasional Visitor
Robert+Wilkinson

Hi,

Was trying to find out how i could upgade current netgear router(as its 3 years old and playing up) to the sleek little black number on the my sky site?

Is it just a case of phoning up? or can i order online?

kind Regards

Robert