Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
Lisa100
Accepted Solution

Connecting new TV to Sky Box

Hi

I am getting a flat screen TV tomorrow and wondered if it is easy to connect my Sky Box to it?  Is it just a case of unplugging my old TV and plugging the new one in - will it automatically download the channels or do I have to install them myself?

I would appreciate some advice.

Many thanks

Lisa

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Senior Member (Platinum)
Kenneth+M

Re: Connecting new TV to Sky Box

Unplug the old tv, plug in the new.  Use the same connections.  The tv doesn't download any Sky channels.  They're already in your Sky box.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
Lisa100

oh excellent, very easy then.  Many thanks. 

Contributor
rich83

You'll probably need to reprogramme your remote if the tv is a different brand and thats about it.

Contributor
rich83

Visitor
Lisa100

Many thanks for the info.  ;0)