Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Tinyseahorse1

Code for 40" Finlux

Hi there, I've just changed to a 40" Finlux and can't find a code for my Sky HD remote.

The TV is a 40F8030-T and it's a Revision 9 Sky HD remote.

I've been through all the old generic Finlux codes on the Sky site with no luck.

Any help would be fantastic!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
D.C

Re: Code for 40" Finlux

[ Edited ]

Hi Tinyseahorse1,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to see that you have not found the remote code for this make of TV, is it here that you have checked?

Also try any manufacturers that are similar to this make or possibly try contacting the manufacturer to see if they could possibly help.

Regards

David.C
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
Anne-M

Hi Tinyseahorse1,

Further to David's post, I have have tried further to see if there is another way in finding this code for you however the link that was supplied will give you the most up to date list of codes available and this site is updated on a regular basis.

Last year, in this thread here I have posted an explanation about how the TV manufacturers are unable to supply remote control codes for our own accessories, please do read this to find out more information.

So we can assist further, when you put your TV details into our website and tried the suggested codes - did you click the submit button after the "it did not work" radio button for each code, as this will have generated an additional 6 codes to try (3 per page).

If not, could you try these additional codes and let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Anne
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Tinyseahorse1

Thanks very much for the reply, I've tried the codes mentioned in the other thread and read the info in it.

Yes I did work my way through the codes on the website and clicked the radio buttons to say they didn't work.

Is there anything else to try? :smileysad:

Thanks again.

Retired Staff Member
Anne-M

Hi Tinyseahorse1,

Unfortunately if you have tried all codes that are available, it means at present there is no code that will work the TV volume and mute button.

If you entered your TV details at the end of the codes that are generated, it means it will be added to our database although I cannot advise if/when a code would be found.

Thanks,
Anne
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
beejer83

Hi,

I had the same problem so I contcated Finlux direct and they have me some codes but also said to try Vestel as the make, this I did on the Sky page and one of the suggested codes (1191) worked for me.

Good luck.

Occasional Visitor
Tinyseahorse1

Thank you so, so much beejer83 that code worked!
You have made me very happy :smileyvery-happy:

Occasional Visitor
stevey+green

Remote control codes for a bush TV LC-39GL12F

hello. having exhausted all attempts to find a code for my new bush TV I am trying the forum as a last resort. Please oh please can somebody help? I have also tried to find the website for bush but it appears there is none???

Regards

steve

Occasional Visitor
Olly17

Hi,

I also have a 40F8030-T TV. I have tried 1191 ( for Vestel TV) and it has worked. Suggest SKY update their database as all the one supplied DO NOT WORK. Thanks

Occasional Visitor
omargother

TRY 2194....WORKED AFTER TYING DOZENS OF OTHERS

Occasional Visitor
Irjones94

Thanks kudo 1191 was perfect
Occasional Visitor
omargother

FINLUX CODE SKY 2194

regards
mohammed
Occasional Visitor
omargother

FINLUX CODE SKY 2194
Visitor
Billof1

1191 worked with finlux 42s7080
Occasional Visitor
ScottGardner

Thanks Beejer83 that code 1191 worked with my new Finlux 47" 3D LED TV!!

;-)