Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
vicmarsam

Check telephone line

My telephone screen is CHECK TELEPHONE LINE. I cannot make any outside or receive incoming calls. I have encountered cross line problem 2-3 weeks ago but was sorted. However, this new problem just came and it s really annoying. Is somebody messing up my telephones line?
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
lainys

Hello vicmarsam,   Thank you for taking the time to post...

Hello vicmarsam,

Thank you for taking the time to post today.

I was sorry to read you are having problems making and receiving calls on your Sky Talk land line.

When you are having problems with your phone service we recommend in the first instance following our troubleshooting guide on the Help Centre to see if this clears the issue.

If this resolves your enquiry please mark this as an accepted solution.

If not please post on the relevant board on the forum where the community or we can assist further.

Kind Regards

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.