Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
gilbertswoo
Accepted Solution

Channel 4 and E4 not working?

Channel 4, E4 and their plus ones aren't working for me.  I don't know if its my box or what, but they're not even showing up in the guide.  And when I tried to manually change the channel the red "Unavailable" came up.  Is something happening that I don't know about?  Or is my skybox broken?  Have I failed life in some way...?  Please help!  Many thanks!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
gilbertswoo

Re: Channel 4 and E4 not working?

Just noticed there are no ITVs either...

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
nomis07

Lots of my channels have suddenly disappeared too! No idea why.
Occasional Visitor
eeyore1907

I am having the same thing, but not just 2 channels, its a lot of them - I have not changed anything with my subscription and it is all paid.... what is occuring??

Occasional Visitor
eeyore1907

Well I just unplugged my box and plugged it back in - all channels seemed to have returned and the planner items are all still there...hopefully this may work for you to...??

Visitor
WallyBatty

Just switch the Box off at the wall for 30 seconds and all channels should be there when you restart.

I've just had the same problem.

Occasional Visitor
gilbertswoo

Yes, thank you, that seems to be sound advice.  The same thing they told me on Sky facebook!  I should have thought of that, really!  I don't know what was up, but the reboot seems to be working for lots of people, so hopefully it'll fix it.  Strange, though, whatever happened!  Thanks again!