Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
pizzle
Accepted Solution

Change BBC One HD from channel 143 to channel 101?

I have multiroom with 2 Sky HD boxes and on the one downstairs the channels changed so that BBC One HD is channel 101, ITV HD is channel 103 and so on.

However on the one upstairs BBC One HD is channel 143 and ITV HD is channel 178.

How can I get it to match the one downstairs?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Annie+UK

Re: Change BBC One HD from channel 143 to channel 101?

[ Edited ]

Not sure how you have BBC1HD on 101 as none of the BBC channels changed position the the swap?!?

BBC1HD should be 143 on ALL boxes! as per the pullout and keep card that came with the Sky magazine.

Annie.......... Xbox Gamertag: Annie UK  - Titanfall Gen4 -  Sky Help - YouTube channel

Sky customer since 1989 - βeta tester for: WindowsTechPreview, Xbox One, Windows Phone, Sky+HD etc... Hardware: DRX890 to LG 32LV550T, DRX895 to LG 42LV550T, Lumia 1520, Xbox One,, iPad Air 2 (128GB WiFi)

If someone helps you please click the thumbs up icon and/or accept as a solution, in the post options, where appropriate. Thanks.

Anyone running the R010.070.58.06p EPG software is advised to do a manual update ASAP, instructions can be found here (no recordings or settings will be lost).
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
pizzle

This is why I asked as I have no idea how its happened, but Its definately channel 101 for BBC One HD and 103 for ITV 1 HD im looking at them right now?

God knows! :smileyvery-happy:

Super User
Annie+UK

The only thing I can think of is to reboot your box's

Annie.......... Xbox Gamertag: Annie UK  - Titanfall Gen4 -  Sky Help - YouTube channel

Sky customer since 1989 - βeta tester for: WindowsTechPreview, Xbox One, Windows Phone, Sky+HD etc... Hardware: DRX890 to LG 32LV550T, DRX895 to LG 42LV550T, Lumia 1520, Xbox One,, iPad Air 2 (128GB WiFi)

If someone helps you please click the thumbs up icon and/or accept as a solution, in the post options, where appropriate. Thanks.

Anyone running the R010.070.58.06p EPG software is advised to do a manual update ASAP, instructions can be found here (no recordings or settings will be lost).
Super User
caesarome

Annie+UK wrote:

Not sure how you have BBC1HD on 101 as none of the BBC channels changed position the the swap?!?

BBC1HD should be 143 on ALL boxes! as per the pullout and keep card that came with the Sky magazine.

Channel 143 is actually BBC HD as it carrys a mix of programs from both BBC 1 and 2.

ITV HD is 178.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Super User
Annie+UK

caesarome wrote:

Annie+UK wrote:

Channel 143 is actually BBC HD as it carrys a mix of programs from both BBC 1 and 2.

143 on my box is BBC1HD & 169 is BBCHD.

BBCHD is repeats of BBC1 and BBC2,3,4 programming

Super User
kato

caesarome wrote:

Annie+UK wrote:

ITV HD is 178.

As i understand it BBC HD (Channel 169) is the mix channel of programmes not 143 (BBC One HD)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Super User
caesarome

Fair enough, could have sworn it was 143, confusing though isn't it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.