Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Dools47

Champions League

Why can i not watch the champions league live on here, all it would do is record, and then it came up as sky sports an i don't subscribe to it. But the game is on ITV???

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Champions League

Your post isn't very clear but from what you have said it sounds like you are using the Sky+ app which is used to record only.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Dools47

If that is the case, what can i do or where can i get the right app to watch live tv..

Super User
caesarome

The Sky Go app is the one for live TV via Sky but you either have to be a TV customer to be able to use it or subscribe to Sky Go itself. While the bbc iplayer is for BBC services. The ITV one doesn't yet show the live channels.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.