Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
On The Up
d1986
Accepted Solution

Catchup TV and national geographic

I'm seeing national geographic listed in catch up (not library) but no content. I also can't find anything announcing thisNas an additionDacian you tell me more?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Explorer
Floydianslip

Re: Catchup TV and national geographic

Me too, wonder when they will populate it with programmes?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
On The Up
d1986

It's now vanished

Community Coordinator
Andy-F21

Catchup TV and national geographic

Hi d1986,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

I will pass this on to try and get some more information on this and will post when I have received a response.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions then please come back to us.

Thanks,
Super User
Annie+UK

If you were in the previous Catch Up trial (before Catch Up was released to the general public) you will see new entries coming and going as Sky trial new content, most people will not beable to access these.

Hope that helps.

Annie.......... Xbox Gamertag: Annie UK  -  Sky Help - YouTube channel

Sky customer since 1989 - βeta tester for: WindowsTechPreview, Xbox One, Windows Phone, Sky+HD etc... Hardware: DRX890 to LG 32LV550T, DRX895 to LG 42LV550T, Lumia 1520, Xbox One,, iPad Air 2 (128GB WiFi)

If someone helps you please click the thumbs up icon and/or accept as a solution, in the post options, where appropriate. Thanks.
On The Up
d1986

Yes i was part of the trial so that makes sense :-) Thanks for letting me know.

Explorer
Floydianslip

I was a beta tester also. The nat geo now has programmes. This morning I also had a History Channel icon with a programme to d/l. Now the History Channel has disappeared when I checked this evening. Curious!!
Super User
Annie+UK

Floydianslip wrote:
I was a beta tester also. The nat geo now has programmes. This morning I also had a History Channel icon with a programme to d/l. Now the History Channel has disappeared when I checked this evening. Curious!!

There will be lots of coming and going over the next few months.

Annie.......... Xbox Gamertag: Annie UK  -  Sky Help - YouTube channel

Sky customer since 1989 - βeta tester for: WindowsTechPreview, Xbox One, Windows Phone, Sky+HD etc... Hardware: DRX890 to LG 32LV550T, DRX895 to LG 42LV550T, Lumia 1520, Xbox One,, iPad Air 2 (128GB WiFi)

If someone helps you please click the thumbs up icon and/or accept as a solution, in the post options, where appropriate. Thanks.
Protégé
StuartT

I knew I should've looked here first, before blurting it out elsewhere about the new options. :smileysurprised:

I'm assuming there is no NDA inplace, otherwise I'll go and get my posts elsewhere deleted.  :smileyembarrassed:

Kit: Sky DRX890 (4f31a2), Mini Wi-Fi to Sky Router