Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
ItJustSeemsSilly

Catch up not working

When I attempt to doa proves programme on catch up nothing happens. Everything is connected up properly. Can anyone help me?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Getting There
ItJustSeemsSilly

Re: Catch up not working

attempt to download*
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Anne-M

Hi ItJustSeemsSilly,

We are investigating this issue which appears to stem from the movie Dr No/Final Destination in the showcase tab. The following process should allow you to recover from the issue:

Can you record Dr No/Final Destination in the Showcase to your planner, then navigate to the planner and delete it from there, navigate to the deleted folder and delete it from there as well.

Please let us know if this resolves the problem for you?

Thanks
Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
I'm New Here
ecowarrior

Just to confirm, this does work, thanks!

Getting There
Foxster

I am still having this proem, I have deleted everything from the planner? Is there any other way to fix this problem?
Super User
caesarome

Go to the deleted tab and delete everything in there and then try again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.