Catch up not working

Runner
Post 1 of 5

Catch up not working

Hi. My catch up has stopped working in the last few days. Showcase works but whenever I try to view or download anything from iPlayer, 4OD or the other catch up services, nothing happens except the Sky+ light on my router flashes and 'The Great Martian War' appears in my planner?!? Help!
All Replies
Managing Editor
Post 2 of 5

Re: Catch up not working

Hi there,

Can I confirm your box is not downloading the programe, But letting you access the On demand services

Cheers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will help Best I can!┆Sky+ HD Customer Since 2013 Upgraded to Sky Q 2TB (Wired), Sky Q Mini (Wireless) Since 2016┆VM SuperHub 3.0┆S6 edge+ running v6 marshmallow
Runner
Post 3 of 5

Hi Ste

That's right yeah. I can access all the menu's, right up to the programme itself but then nothing when I press R and when I pressed select the option disappeared.

Thanks
Oracle
Post 4 of 5

Have you tried deleting everything from the deleted folder, highlight the All tab and press left to find it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Managing Editor
Post 5 of 5

Have a go at what has been previously mentioned prior to this comment and let us know what happens.

Cheers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will help Best I can!┆Sky+ HD Customer Since 2013 Upgraded to Sky Q 2TB (Wired), Sky Q Mini (Wireless) Since 2016┆VM SuperHub 3.0┆S6 edge+ running v6 marshmallow
Recommended Threads