Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
AndyYNWA

Catch up not working

Hi. My catch up has stopped working in the last few days. Showcase works but whenever I try to view or download anything from iPlayer, 4OD or the other catch up services, nothing happens except the Sky+ light on my router flashes and 'The Great Martian War' appears in my planner?!? Help!
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Senior Member (Bronze)
Ste192013

Re: Catch up not working

Hi there,

Can I confirm your box is not downloading the programe, But letting you access the On demand services

Cheers

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
AndyYNWA

Hi Ste

That's right yeah. I can access all the menu's, right up to the programme itself but then nothing when I press R and when I pressed select the option disappeared.

Thanks
Super User
caesarome

Have you tried deleting everything from the deleted folder, highlight the All tab and press left to find it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Senior Member (Bronze)
Ste192013

Have a go at what has been previously mentioned prior to this comment and let us know what happens.

Cheers