Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Catharine

Can't connect to the Internet ME17 area (Maidstone)

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has an issue connecting via sky broadband in the Maidstone/Kent area??  Son is not happy as he can't play on Xbox live!!  Luckily I can connect elsewhere and can post here but any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Re: Can't connect to the Internet ME17 area (Maidstone)

Hi Catherine, sorry for the delay in repying to your post. Are you still experiencing issues trying to connect to Xbox Live?

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Dave1909

We live in the ME15 area and have been unable to connect since yesterday afternoon...

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi Dave1909, 

We are not aware of any issues in your area at present. Can you try the troubleshooting steps on our Help Centre in the first instance to ensure everything is set up properly and refresh your connection.

If this fails, please use the Contact Us page to report the issue to our Customer Help team for further investigation.

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.