Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Footymad27

Can't access sky email

I haven't been on my email since the change to yahoo and now when I try to log in I get asked if I want to allow yahoo to increase storage space from my ipad. It asks this 3 times and it doesnt matter if I say yes or no it goes on to the main page but doesnt show anything just the timer circle thing and thats it.

I'm locked out of my twitter account and the emails are going here so I really need to access it, any ideas?

Thanks
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
Mumofotis

Re: Can't access sky email

Come on Sky have you not even got someone looking at these queries?

If no one on the forum can answer I would expect something from Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Natasha-B

Hello Footymad27,

Thanks for post.

Sorry to see your Sky Yahoo Mail is not working. Are you able to log into My Sky OK? Do you know if you accepted the terms and conditions for Sky Yahoo Mail?

If you can get back to me when you have a moment I will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

Natasha-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
Footymad27

I can log on to my sky ok. I didnt accept the terms as I wasnt using the email address much then. When I try to accept the terms now it just does the same thing as when I try to log in to my email.
Community Coordinator
lainys

Hello Footymad27,

Thank you for replying to Natasha's post.

I am sorry to say If the terms and conditions weren't accepted at the time of the transfer to Yahoo! Mail then your old mail would never have been migrated over. The option to do so has been available between from March to June 13.

The terms and conditions acted as a trigger for your migration however, As the time has lapsed it is too late to do this. The content no longer exists. 

Anything else we can help you with please post again on the relevant board.

Kind Regards

Lainys
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.