Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
juels000

Can i have keep sky broadband and landline and cancel my sky TV ? and why are sky ignoring my emails

I have been emailing sky for the last 2 weeks to ask if i can cancel my TV package and just have my landline and broadband as i can no longer afford the £43.50 a month so wish to halve this amount but want to keep my broadband.  My emails are not being replied to even though I get an acknowledgement that they will reply to the emails in 24 hours and am I allowed to just have the broadband and landline without the TV ?  The longer it is not canceled the more money i am paying out and i just want to cancel the TV package I gave my 31 days notice in my first email but these emails are being ignored. I will cancel the whole lot if i don't get this sorted and go elsewhere.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Visionary
Moggy1059

Re: Can i have keep sky broadband and landline and cancel my sky TV ? and why are sky ignoring my...

[ Edited ]

With you having Sky broadband and phone, I recommend you phone them as this will be free and you will get an answer there and then.

DRX890 (4f31a5), 890W (4f3128) and 1TB 895 (4f3154)
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Chris-McP

Re: Can i have keep sky broadband and landline and cancel my sky TV ? and why are sky ignoring my...

[ Edited ]

Good evening @juels000,

I would like to advise that yes you can have Sky Broadband and SkyTalk without SkyTV. You can contact Sky via the following ways. As a SkyTalk customer calls are free of charge and most customers do use this method. You are however welcome to use any of these of these below:

1. Call us on 08442 414 414; or

2. Write to us at: Sky Subscribers Services Limited, PO Box 43, Livingston, West Lothian EH54 7DD.
3. Fax us on: 01506 484343
4. Send us an email by visiting the "Contact Us" section at sky.com

Please note you must give your name, address, post code and customer number when you are cancelling any product or service you have ordered from Sky. The cancellation notice period is 31 days. If you have missed off any of the details and we haven't been able to contact you your cancellation may have not gone through.

I hope this has cleared things up for you. If you have any other question please do get back in touch.