Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
arena.kennels

Can i cancel sky talk and broadband but keep Sky TV?

Ever since sky was installed in May 2011 I have had nothing but problems.

Quoted internet speed of 4-5 meg, I barely get 1 :smileysad:

My phone is forever ringing with automated calls about ppi and loans, when I specifically stated to the sales man I DID NOT want, and which I was told wouldnt happen. I never use the landline and the only people who have the number are my family, friends, and my child's school. Unlikely it's going to be them passing my number on to 3rd parties.

I want to cancel the Sky talk and unlimited broadband because frankly it is an appauling service. My nan could walk faster than the internet speed, and she's had hip replacements! I don't want to pay for a service that leaves me less off than someone paying the same for a 10-15 meg speed.

Can I do this? Or do I have to cancel the whole package including my tv subscription?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Can i cancel sky talk and broadband but keep Sky TV?

You can cancel broadband and talk and keep Sky TV.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.