Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
frannymo

Can I watch Sky GO outside the UK

I am due to travel with my work to various countries in the next 12 months, e.g.  US, India, Middle East and Manila

Can I view Sky Go in these countries ?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
kato

Re: Can I watch Sky GO outside the UK

Unfortunately Sky Go is only able to broadcast within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, due to licensing agreements with content holders.:smileysad:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
KingfisherUK

No, Sky Go is only useable in the UK due to legal/licensing restrictions.

I am not a Sky employee, any opinions in my posts are entirely my own.

I'm a new user to sky, I signed up because I was told I can use sky go while abroad, and guess what, i'm abroad now in Germany

frannymo wrote:

I am due to travel with my work to various countries in the next 12 months, e.g.  US, India, Middle East and Manila

Can I view Sky Go in these countries ?

, and I can't use it, what a fix, bunch of crooks.

Occasional Visitor
Michael+Catterall

On hols in Crete can't watch live football, what a con, BT Sport here I come. You listening sky?
Contributor
Ashl45

BT Sports also wont work abroad it will be restricted to the same restrictions sky has 

Ash

Contributor
Unleashed

im suprised any one told you that you can watch sky go abroad, I wish you could have a full subscription abroad but you cannot, I was miss sold on sky go and I was told also that I could have 10 devices connected if I wanted...

but you can download content if you have sky go extra, of course thats no good if youre watching footy or F1 that cant be downloaded until after it airs.

photo 2480792560_zps449d7a2b.png