Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
Sir+Allan

Can I pay for my line rental up front

Can I pay for my line rental up front, but:

(a) keep my free evening calls as well as weekends

and

(b) is this available to me as I already have a discount on my TV viewing (this discounts me from getting the half price broadband offer for example)

Thanks

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
kirkie50

Hi Sir+Allan   Nice to see you on the forum and hopefully...

Hi Sir+Allan

Nice to see you on the forum and hopefully this response answers your question.

The offer is available to new and existing customers upgrading to Sky broadband and Sky talk and I cant see anything in the T&C's which would prevent you from getting the offer.

It is only available by contacting us directly and bear in mind it does end on the 29/06 I have added the link for the relevant page on the website which also gives the contact number.

Should you have any issues or further queries please get back to us on the relevant forum page.

Thanks

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.