Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
jenna29

Can I get netflix via my skybox

Can I connect to netflix via by sky box in a similar way as on demand?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
kato

I'm afraid this isn't possible.

I'm afraid this isn't possible.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
lornaohrenevans

how do i connect netflix to my tv channels on sky tv

how do i connect netflix to my tv channels on sky tv 

I'm New Here
lornaohrenevans

i have netflix running through my wii consol i want to by...

i have netflix running through my wii consol i want to bypass the consol and get it through my tv 

I'm New Here
lornaohrenevans

i have netflix running through my wii consol i want a sep...

i have netflix running through my wii consol i want a seperate channel on my tv to connect to

Sky Store Staff
Tom.S

Hi Lornaohrenevans, Thanks for posting on our forum rega...

Hi Lornaohrenevans,

Thanks for posting on our forum regarding this, and welcome to the community.

As Kato has previously said, you are unable to view Netflix through a Sky Box

If you have any further questions please get back in touch

I'm New Here
Tanzania

Can I get Netflix on my box?

Can I get Netflix on my box?
Retired Staff Member
Declan-F

Unfortunately it is as Kato has said before you wont be a...

Unfortunately it is as Kato has said before you wont be able to get netflix on your sky box.i don't know to much on wii's but  If you have netflix on your wii i'm not sure it would be possible to have it running through a separate channel on your TV as the console would need to be powered on to access it. may be best to have a look on the Nintendo forum's for a proper answer though.

Thanks

I'm New Here
lyndseylottie122

can you get netfix through sky??????

can you get netfix through sky??????

Super User
caesarome

Re: can you get netfix through sky??????

No Netflix can not be viewed through Sky as it is a rival company to Sky. This has been answered a few times already in this topic !

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.