Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
kirky74

Call diversion help

This may be very obvious to most people but in case anyone else is scratching their heads why their Sky Talk Call Diversion isn't working, you need to turn your answer machine off to fully enable it.  I have rung Sky several times on this issue and was never told about it to resolve the problem and instead had to figure it out for myself.  I hope this saves other people from wasting a lot of time and energy like I did!

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator
kirkie50

Re: Call diversion help

Hi Kirky74

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for your contribution.

Sorry no one was able to advise you on enabling Call diversion, glad you have managed to get it sorted.

Hopefully if anyone has a similar problem your post may help them too.

Many Thanks

kirkie50
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
jamiedanjoux123

I cant seem to enable it i dial *67*mobilenumber# then dial then it says "sorry the service you requested is not availible on this line please hang up" i need this as i am away from home sometimes!!

Community Coordinator
Shelz

Hi jamiedanjoux123,

Have you had this calling feature added on to your account by calling us and having this applied first?

Once this has been added you will be able to then dial your code and number on your phone to have it activated through your hand set. It sounds as though it has not been applied to your Sky account as yet this is why it will not allow you to set this up.

For pricing of our calling features please see here.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Many thanks,

Shelz
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.