Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
harry+anderson

Call back request

Hi there,

Just woundering if it is possible to recieve a call from sky today or ASAP, I have a small problem I would like to discuse, shouldn't take long a few minuits mabye and it would be greatly appriated. I would like to talk about my current bill but I am unable to call due to a minor finiacial snag.

Kind Regards

HR Anderson

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Contributor
DAVEY1234

Re: Call back request

Its very unlikely Sky will respond here,they certainly won`t call you today even if they do see this message.

If its important then your only option is to call them.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
Joss-91

Hi harry+anderson,

Sorry about the delay responding to your post.

Unfortunately we don't have account access through the Forum so I can't arrange a callback. However I'm happy to try and help with your query :smileyhappy:

What is it about your bill that you wish to discuss?

Let me know and I'll try and help.

Cheers,

Occasional Visitor
installation

[ Edited ]

Can you give me call me back on <REMOVED>

Edit: Removed personal details

Occasional Visitor
installation

Would like a cal soon as possible
Super User
caesarome

Sky will not call you based on your post on here so you will need to call them yourself and posting your phone number on asn open internet forum like this isn't a good idea as it can be seen by anyone anywhere in the world who is viewing this site.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Community Manager
Graham-H

Hi @installation ,

Could you let us know what you need help with so we can help or direct you to the right place?

Thanks.

Graham H
Community Manager (TV Technical)
Forum Help http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/help/faqpage
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.