Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
MO'NEILL
Accepted Solution

CHANNEL BLOCK

How do I put a pin on a specific channel?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Movin' on Up
Skytime

Re: CHANNEL BLOCK

You cannot block one channel.. you can set up parenta controls for shows over 12/15/18 or for adult channels etc or even remove these channels from teh TV guide but yu cannot individually blok a sky channel im afraid! 

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
Trinsky

You can lock individual channels using PIN control.

To put a pin on a specific channel press the Services button on remote,  select parental controls, scroll over to "Channel" and all channels are then listed.  You then simply press the yellow button to lock a specific channel, or you can choose to lock a channel after 8pm by pressing blue button.

When you then attempt to view that specific channel, a prompt will show for your PIN..

Enjoy

Getting There
Severeheadcase

My god @Trinsky you are a god send .. Thanks