Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
NUGSY2728

CAN I ADD BT SPORT TO MY SKY PACKAGE

Can I add the BT Sport options to my Sky Package especially in regard to football

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Mark39

RE: CAN I ADD BT SPORT TO MY SKY PACKAGE

[ Edited ]

Yes. You can do this via bt.com

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Derek+Lester

[ Edited ]

So is it cheaper to just take the BT Sport package if you have full SKY package, including SKY Broadband and phone, or cancel SKY Broadband and phone and take the full BT package?

I hate the idea of having to pay for yet another package justto get 1 program I want to watch. Personally I think we should all boycott BT Sport and get things back to SKY & Eurosport.

Occasional Visitor
Toblerone7

[ Edited ]

can i watch bt sport with my sky package ?

Community Coordinator
Natasha-B

[ Edited ]

Hello Derek+Lester,

Thanks for getting in touch with regards to the BT Sports subscription. I am unable to comment on any pricing that BT Sports have available, I am unsure on what package would be cheaper for you.

If you have any further queries please get back to us.

Thanks,

Natasha-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Community Coordinator
Natasha-B

[ Edited ]

Hello Toblerone7,

Thanks for contact Sky with regards to BT Sports.

If you contact BT to add the BT Sports package, this can be broadcast through your Sky box. When setting up the channel BT will request the information they require in order to supply the channel to yourself.

Thanks,

Natasha-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Super User
caesarome

Re: RE: CAN I ADD BT SPORT TO MY SKY PACKAGE

Toblerone7 wrote:

can i watch bt sport with my sky package ?

As Mark39 has said you can add BT Sport to your package via the btsport.com website.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.