Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
nickproud80

Broadband activation

Hello, 

I've recently moved into a new property and purchased sky broadband. The router was sent to us a couple of days ago and today I received a text today saying:

'Great news. Your Sky Talk and Broadband are now active. Enjoy!'

This is not the case. There is no amber @ symbol just power and wireless. Will it be online before this evening? I work online and if I can't get online tonight I will start losing money. The fact that the text says the service is NOW active and 'Enjoy' is a bit of a kick in the teeth. 

Please let me know asap. 

Thanks, 

Nick. 

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
nickproud80

Re: Broadband activation

Anybody want to give me a reply on this?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
Stantheman2k12

If today is your activation day,

It can take up to midnight for your services to go live.

If I Or Anyone Has Helped Please Kudos. If Your Problem Is Solved Please Click On Accept As Solution.
Staff (Retired)
GarryC

Ni nickproud80,

Just wondering if your services have now activated?

If so, how are you finding it so far?

Thanks,