Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Bex16
Accepted Solution

Blue Screen on HD Box

My TV/Sky was working fine. Although after turning it on the other morning, I had just a blue screen. I am still able to watch recorded programmes on the planner but no TV as it is being aired.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Robert-B

Re: Blue Screen on HD Box

Hi Bex16,

I'm not sure what is causing this issue but I would recommend trying a planner rebuild first to see if it will bring the picture back.

Robert-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
un53ttt

Hi,

I've had the same fault this morning, Planner still worked, but Anytime, mini screen and TV wouldn't...

I checked through Services, etc and couldn't see any issues, so as last resort, I switched the box off at the mains and left it for half an hour...

When I switched it back on at the mains, I left it for 5 minutes, and then switched it on by pressing the Sky button on the remote, now it's working :smileyvery-happy:

sarge99-sky

These Blue Screens are a reported problem with the current software - only solution is a reboot.

If you agree with what I've posted or I've been able to help you - please add a kudo (pink button left of post) Thanks.