Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Explorer
redace
Accepted Solution

Blacklist not shown Friday 7th March

Why was blacklist taken off sky living 7th March at 9.00pm

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Blacklist not shown Friday 7th March

[ Edited ]

The episode started but then went off after 30 seconds or so due to a technical fault with it. It is being shown again tomorrow at 10pm or it is available to download via On Demand now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
Natalie-D

[ Edited ]

Hello redace,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us on our online community, 

Many apologies to announce there was indeed  an error with last nights Blacklist episode, however we will be showing this tonight on Sky Living/HD at 10pm and this will episode 12, If customers check they're On demand it should be on there if you wish to watch earlier, 

Once again many apologies for this,

Regards,

Natalie
Community Coordinator
I'm New Here
VimtoVix

[ Edited ]

I missed it last night and i get Sky Living through virgin Media so cant watch it on demand so when will it be repeated?

Retired Staff Member
Phillip-P

[ Edited ]

Hi VimtoVix,

The blacklist is on again on the 14th and 15th of march, you can view the TV Guide here.

Kind Regards.

Phillip
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
I'm New Here
sdghj

The episodes scheduled are both 13, when will episode 12 be repeated as non sky customers cannot access on demand?
Community Coordinator
LiamC88

[ Edited ]

Good morning VimtoVix and sdghj,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you missed the repeat episode of The Blacklist from Saturday 8th and you are unable to gain access to Sky On Demand due to being with a different provider, I would recommend getting in touch with them to find out when this would be available via their On Demand service. 

Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Regards

Liam
Community Coordinator

Visionary
ocav

Sky On Demand is available on Virgin Media,

Press HOME, scroll to CATCH UP AND ON DEMAND, find the TV ON DEMAND for your package (M+, L, XL), select CHANNELS then SKY.

The Blacklist should be available via this option.
Super User
caesarome

The Blacklist is available now to watch via the Showcase section of On Demand, it doesnt have to be downloaded either.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Getting There
gkl

It's not avaliable on our on demand I have used the blue button and searched and its not there would really like a sky rep to reply as too why it's not if we miss episode 12 we won't be bothering with the rest of the series it could be shown in the early hours when all the repeats  are on 

Community Coordinator
usman-a

Hi GKL,

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear you are having problems finding "Blacklist", this series is available with On Demand. Can you please perform a planner rebuild, please let us know how you get on.

Regards,

Usman
Community Coordinator

I'm New Here
Snoozy60

We have just returned from holiday and are trying to catch up with the 4 new episodes of the Blacklist.  As episode 12 was not shown on the night we had set it to record, we are now unable to view it via On Demand.  Is there any way we can view this now? It seems pointless to move on to Episode 13 without having seen episode 12.

Super User
caesarome

It is available via Sky Go here , you have 12 days to view it before it is removed.

I do not work for Sky.
Retired Staff Member
Natalie-D

Hi Snoozy60,

Thanks for getting in touch, 

As caesarome has said you can now find it on Sky Go, It was put onto On demand you must have just missed it, Apologies for the inconvenience caused we had a problem with the system, I do hope you get to watch it and enjoy it, 

If you need any further help or support then please get back to us, 

Regards, 

Natalie
Community Coordinator
Getting There
woody8338

Will The Blacklist be on sky box sets? Just started catching up on it to find the episode 12 I'd recorded was effected by the technical issue :smileysad: